Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy 2012!!!

Here's hoping everyone had a fantastic Holiday season! This year is going to be wonderful, I just feel it!!! 
What better way to start off the New Year... than celebrating National Papercrafting Month!!! I'm offering a great deal to those of you who have had their eye on a few great stamp sets or who might just want to build up their supplies...  Instead of paying $25 for Jan. 15th's card workshop, email me a $25 minimum order (pre-tax) and your workshop is FREE!!!  What a deal! You get the products you need PLUS make your 20 cards ALL for a $25 (pre-tax) catalog order!! Pretty neat!!! This offer is only available if you email me your $25 min. order by Sunday Jan. 8th. (the given RSVP date for the workshop), this offer does NOT extend to myctmh.com website!  Please email me if you have any questions at jessa@untamedbyjessa.com or jessarayj@gmail.com


Here's your sneak peak at the absolutley awesome new catalog!!!  Book a gathering or attend a workshop or class to get yours!!!! :)

Look at these little gems made from the
 Close to My Heart Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge!
Here's a HUGE Thank YOU to my first 5 followers!!!! Thank God for family! ;) I love you guys!
Be on the look out in your mail box for a special little
THANK YOU from me!!!!

Have a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment